martes, abril 24, 2007

Rubin



I. Further Exploration of Spitsbergen
XVI. Laying a Ghost: The Jeannette and the Fram
I do not betray you, I still go forward,
In search of brighter green to come. No way!
Comes up with as a means to its own end.
Calling me to you with wild gesturings
Want anything said at all, which I still doubt)
In search of brighter green to come. No way!
�The place the road ends, that patch of white paint
Empty streets I come upon by chance,
Come, swallows, it's good-bye.
III. Earliest Recorded Northern Explorers: The Greeks and the Vikings
He terrifies the Vast, he seems so wild;
Of a far barn, just where the road curves sharply
Are gliding toward me on the ice into
Blurring the terrain,
snowdrops and crocuses might be fooled
Silent patch of ultimate paint. You are
snowdrops and crocuses might be fooled

No hay comentarios.: