sábado, abril 21, 2007

OEM v Retail - what's the difference?


To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.
And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but the truth in masquerade.
Love is the last relay and ultimate outposts of eternity.
Being on tour sends me crazy, I drink too much and out comes the John Mcenroe in me.
We need to change so we can remain the same.
There are two kinds of books. Those that no one reads and those that no one ought to read.
When you confer a benefit on those worthy of it, you confer a favor on all.
The fruit derived from labor is the sweetest of all pleasures.
Great men are little men expanded great lives are ordinary lives intensified.
A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me.
When you fall, don't get up empty handed
Nothing vivifies, and nothing kills, like the emotions.
Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.

No hay comentarios.: