sábado, marzo 24, 2007

OEM special prices


If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
I was court-martial in my absence, and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence.
Every man has three characters -- that which he exhibits, that which he has, and that which he thinks he has.
Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser.
There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome --to be got over.
What most men desire is a virgin who is a whore.
The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts- the less you know the hotter you get.
If you care enough for a result, you will most certainly attain it.
There is a healthful hardiness about real dignity that never dreads contact and communion with others however humble.
Thank you for sending me a copy of your book -- I'll waste no time reading it.
What good is it if I talk in flowers while you're thinking in pastry?
By asking for the impossible we obtain the best possible.
Common sense is the measure of the possible it is composed of experience and prevision it is calculation applied to life.

No hay comentarios.: