domingo, abril 22, 2007

Microsoft Windows Vista ready to download


If the cut of the costume indicates intellect and talent, then the color indicates temper and heart.
Here is the answer which I will give to President Roosevelt. Give us the tools, and we will finish the job.
One and God make a majority.
Fortune is like glass--the brighter the glitter, the more easily broken.
Few people can distinguish the genuinely good from the reverse.
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.
A few honest men are better than numbers.
I don't believe in just ordering people to do things. You have to sort of grab an oar and row with them.
When I work fourteen hours a day, seven days a week, I get lucky.
In tribulation immediately draw near to God with confidence, and you will receive strength, enlightenment, and instruction.
Though women are angels, yet wedlock's the devil.
Art is skill, that is the first meaning of the word.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

No hay comentarios.: