sábado, abril 14, 2007

Micorosoft, Corel


Always hold your head up but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.
Change is not only likely, it's inevitable.
I love acting. It is so much more real than life.
Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. [The Song Of Solomon 2:5]
The devil is God's ape!
You let me throw the bricks through the front window. You go in at the back and take the swag.
Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance.
Authority without wisdom is like a heavy ax without an edge, fitter to bruise than to polish.
A physician can sometimes parry the scythe of death, but has no power over the sand in the hourglass.
It is normal to give away a little of one's life in order not to lose it all.
Wink at small faults, for you have great ones yourself.
Iron hand in a velvet glove.

No hay comentarios.: