lunes, marzo 19, 2007

diff between OEM and ref full ver of XP


The eye is easily frightened.
There's naught, no doubt, so much the spirit calms as rum and true religion.
I will listen to anyone's convictions, but pray keep your doubts to yourself.
The usual fortune of complaint is to excite contempt more than pity.
Honor is the moral conscience of the great.
I'm a nut, but not just a nut.
It is the heart which perceives God and not the reason. That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not by the reason.
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.
I am walking over hot coals suspended over a deep pit at the bottom of which are a large number of vipers baring their fangs.
I have tamed men of iron in my day, shall I not easily crush these men of butter?
How would you like a job where when you made a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?
Animals do not admire each other. A horse does not admire its companion.
Please to put a nickel, please to put a dime. How petitions trickle in at Christmas time!

No hay comentarios.: